Yasir Ahmed, LPC, LCPC
Yasir Ahmed is a Licensed Professional Counselor with 10+ years of experience serving couples, individuals and families. Yasir utilizes a variety of clinical approaches and has studied Gottman and Attachment Based therapy models. He works with all couples and relationships and has special interests in helping couples caught in high conflict or communication breakdowns.
In addition to his clinical work with all couples, he has personal experience as an immigrant from India and practitioner of Islam, and welcomes couples of the Muslim faith to his practice.
- M.S., Clinical Psychology, Millersville University
Trainings, Certifications, and Continuing Education
- The Developmental Model of Couples Therapy: Differentiation, Attachment, and Brain Science (Year Long Intensive, Couples Institute), 2022
- Couples Therapy Training and Education Program, 2021
- Learning through the Bias we hold and receive
- Trauma Informed Care
- Sexual Violence in the Digital Age
- How to Help Clients succeed in Lifelong Relationships
- Attachment Based Family Therapy
- Working with Spirituality in Psychotherapy
- Tapping into Collective Recovery