Meet Ellen Singer, LCSW-C
Ellen Singer is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker who has specialized in helping couples and families for 35+ years. She was able to personally train with Dr. Richard Schwartz in the evidence-based Internal Family Systems (IFS) therapeutic model. She’s also studied and incorporates tools from highly reputable Emotionally Focused Therapy, Gottman Therapy, and Imago Therapy.
Marital & Premarital
Affair & Infidelity Recovery
Family Systems & Life Changes
What her clients are saying
- M.S.W., Clinical concentration
University of Illinois
Trainings, Certifications, and Continuing Education
- The Developmental Model of Couples Therapy: Differentiation, Attachment, and Brain Science (Year Long Intensive, Couples Institute), 2020
- Internal Family Systems (IFS) and Intimacy from the Inside Out (online course), Richard Schwartz, Ph.D. and Toni Herbine-Blank
- Infidelity and Affairs: Helping Couples Heal their Broken Hearts
- The Gottman Method Approach to Better Couples Therapy
- Couples Therapy for Treating Trauma: The Gottman Method Approach
- Recovering from an Affair: A Gottman Research Based Treatment for Infidelity, Scott Wolfe, Ph.D.
- Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy, Kathryn Rheem
- Sex Therapy for the General Therapist – Marianne Brandon, Ph.D.
- The State of Affairs: Rethinking our clinical attitudes toward infidelity, Esther Perel
- Primed for Life: Psychotherapy for Marital and Family Issues of Older Adults, Barry Jacobs Psy.D.
Fee range:$195 – $225
Out-of-network insurance reimbursable?Yes, if your plan allows
Payment acceptedCash, Check, Amex, Discover, MC, Visa, Health Savings Accounts (HSA)